Can EQQ help improve part of your Access – SQL Server life?
You may have challenges developing and delivering what your user community wants and needs. One of the challenges may be a stream of pleas: “I know the database has all this good data in it. I urgently need a list of ... by … for last quarter; and can you give it to me in Excel – by Thursday?”
Do any of these reactions feel familiar to you or members of your staff?
- It’s yet another interruption to our key project.
- It’s always an emergency – to the requestor.
- As soon as we deliver it, they’ll ask for another variant that’s almost the same.
- I hate for us to mess with Access, VBA code, and pass-thru queries for things like this.
- They tell us how important it is, but they wonder why it takes a lot of time.
- They tell us it’s really important, but want to treat us like a low-level clerk.
- They’ve asked us to give users a way to write queries to get data out of the database themselves. A ghastly idea!
You’re invited to learn more about EQQ or even request a free trial license at http://www.ewarenow.com/index.php/eqq/.